POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : povray 3.1 the newest version ? : Re: povray 3.1 the newest version ? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 20:18:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray 3.1 the newest version ?
From: Steve
Date: 28 Oct 1999 08:55:58
Message: <38183F67.EBB683D5@ndirect.co.uk>
I use 3.1g for win95, I don't have trouble with comand line
options, I've added any ragularly used options to the
quickres.ini file and select that option with the mouse
before clicking on "Run" to render.

You can also set up icons on your desktop that can have
certain command line options built into them.

If you have any specific questions about command line
options and setting them up for easy/quick use, post here
and I'm sure that you'll get all the help that you need, but
do check the documentation first, it's available in a few
different formats from:

http://www.povray.org/ftp/pub/povray/Official/Docs/

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps