POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : UVPov alpha 6 (based on POV 3.1g) : Re: UVPov alpha 6 (based on POV 3.1g) Server Time
2 Sep 2024 18:17:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: UVPov alpha 6 (based on POV 3.1g)
From: Jerome M  BERGER
Date: 27 Oct 1999 20:06:39
Message: <38179383.A3FC929F@enst.fr>
Nieminen Juha wrote:

>   I'm going to take the challenge of making "the best radiosity image ever
> made with povray" using the improved radiosity... :)
>
>   I have one question. I quote your example code:
>
> if(high_quality)
>   // High Quality - slow rendering
>   ini_option "+QR"
>   ini_option "Preview_Start_Size=8"
>   ini_option "Preview_End_Size=4"
>
>   What is this "ini_option" keyword? I can't find any reference to it in
> your documentation.

	Speaking of wich, there seems to be a bug with it: after having used
these settings, I wanted to do a test render without radiosity, but with
mosaic preview and I commented out these settings and added +SP4 to the
command line options but uvpov rendered my pic one pixel at a time...

		Jerome

--

* they'll tell you what can't * mailto:ber### [at] inamecom
* be done and why...          * http://www.enst.fr/~jberger
* Then do it.                 *