POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : My Attempt at a 3d Wood Surface - Source File : Re: My Attempt at a 3d Wood Surface - Source File Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:20:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My Attempt at a 3d Wood Surface - Source File
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 27 Oct 1999 00:36:14
Message: <3816813e@news.povray.org>
omniVERSE <inv### [at] aolcom> wrote in message

> Joke is on me, in Outlook my // (spc) came out wrong.

Same here.  In my original post I spent about 5 minutes trying to type //
(without the space) and finally had to resort to 'double "/"' instead.

WAIT!!!!  I just got the // above to work!!!!  Type a slash, then a space,
then another slash, then another space, then back up and remove the space in
between the slashes.  Who said MS products aren't user friendly??

//  //  //  //  //  //  //

Eric
"A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one
another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own
pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of
labor the bread it has earned.  This is the sum of good government."
     - Thomas Jefferson
     - First inaugural address, 1801
http://www.ametro.net/~ericfree