POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : My Attempt at a 3d Wood Surface - Source File : Re: My Attempt at a 3d Wood Surface - Source File Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:31:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My Attempt at a 3d Wood Surface - Source File
From: omniVERSE
Date: 26 Oct 1999 21:19:44
Message: <38165330@news.povray.org>
The solution is to never follow a comments // immediately with any
character.  Spaces prevent this from happening and I'm already relearning my
commenting habits to try and prevent this.
There's always the Edit/Replace in the Windows versions editor also. You
could make all // into //(spc) or remove the "file:" likewise.

Bob