POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : My Attempt at a 3d Wood Surface - Source File : Re: My Attempt at a 3d Wood Surface - Source File Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:29:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My Attempt at a 3d Wood Surface - Source File
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 26 Oct 1999 16:37:15
Message: <381610fb@news.povray.org>
Hey all,

Just looking at my post and Outlook Express puts a "file:" in front of all
the double "/"s.  Should source files be posted as attachments instead of
copy/pasting them into the message body???

Eric
"A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one
another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own
pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of
labor the bread it has earned.  This is the sum of good government."
     - Thomas Jefferson
     - First inaugural address, 1801
http://www.ametro.net/~ericfree