POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Feature request (uh-oh...) : Re: Feature request (uh-oh...) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:18:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature request (uh-oh...)
From: omniVERSE
Date: 24 Oct 1999 20:54:16
Message: <3813aa38@news.povray.org>
Why not a complete image post-processing Ap? Sorry, I'm being sarcastic
unwittingly....
Would be good to do contrast, brightness, color adjustments, cropping,
copy&paste.  Just the minimal stuff of course.  I don't see that as going to
happen really.  Yet the old overwritten by the new image is a very
worthwhile feature idea.
Thumbnails for the editor (or some manner of it) means a kind of image
gallery, not a bad idea either but I can't see that happening for the editor
unless the original maker has those plans in mind.  Could always email the
Codemax author I guess and suggest it.  How many other applications which it
is geared to have images as a part of their operation I wonder? Few, if any?

Bob