POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Feature request (uh-oh...) : Re: Feature request (uh-oh...) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:26:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature request (uh-oh...)
From: Ken
Date: 25 Oct 1999 01:40:26
Message: <3813ECBC.A3F88C63@pacbell.net>
omniVERSE wrote:

> I know what you're talking about, I never understood the benefit.
>
> Bob

I recall Chris Cason mentioning something about that feature during the
beta testing of v3.1 and he felt it was not a useful enough feature to
continue supporting. This is the first time I have heard someone even
mention missing the feature.

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: