POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Request from Gail Shaw : Re: Request from Gail Shaw Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:17:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Request from Gail Shaw
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 23 Oct 1999 09:25:31
Message: <3811b74b@news.povray.org>
omniVERSE wrote in message <380d526f@news.povray.org>...
>She got email from me, but how much you wanna bet Ken sent her the same
>thing I found plus three more pages of pictures.

He only sent  two  links iirc.

Thanks to you all. I'll look at the pictures later today.

Gail
for a clue to the pic I want to work on (time allowing) read
'The Last Herald-mage trilogy' by Mercedes Lackey.
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * ERROR: COFFEE.COM not found  *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Insert cup and press any key *
   My Software never has bugs, It just develops random features