POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Request from Gail Shaw : Re: Request from Gail Shaw Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:13:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Request from Gail Shaw
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 23 Oct 1999 09:23:11
Message: <3811b6bf@news.povray.org>
Marc Schimmler wrote in message <380EB2E4.E5407D2F@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>...
>Ken wrote:
>>
>> Alan Kong wrote:
>>
>> >   Ken, what happened to Gail? Did she lose access to this server?
>>
>> Gail offers this sulking explanation:
>>
>> ----
>>   To explain, I'm stuck at a client's site for the next few months. I
>> can read the newsgroups and receive my mail, but I cannot post news, I
>> can't send from my own account and I can't get access to the web
>>
>>  <sulk>
>> ----
>>
>> This means that she will only be able to surf a little on her infrequent
>> trips home on the weekends.
>>

>Sounds like she's stuck behind a firewall!

Firewall/ proxy, not sure. Wish the client would allow me access. I'm
working there
for the next four months. Normal office allows unlimited  internet access.

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * ERROR: COFFEE.COM not found  *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Insert cup and press any key *
   My Software never has bugs, It just develops random features