POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : vtransform() function patch : vtransform() function patch Server Time
2 Sep 2024 18:17:46 EDT (-0400)
  vtransform() function patch
From: Chris Huff
Date: 21 Oct 1999 19:57:49
Message: <380FA905.7DDB01BA@yahoo.com>
I have posted the source for my vtransform() patch in
povray.programming, I hope I didn't forget anything.
This version has the syntax changed to be more consistant with vrotate,
etc. The only modifications were moving two lines in PARSE.C up a bit
and switching their positions.

The syntax is:
vtransform(VECTOR, TRANSFORM)
Where VECTOR is the point to be transformed and TRANSFORM is any
standard POV-Ray transform(scale, rotate, translate, matrix, transform
{}...).