POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Request from Gail Shaw : Re: Request from Gail Shaw Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:18:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Request from Gail Shaw
From: Ken
Date: 20 Oct 1999 23:25:38
Message: <380E8745.E2C8D263@pacbell.net>
Alan Kong wrote:

>   Ken, what happened to Gail? Did she lose access to this server?

Gail offers this sulking explanation:

----
  To explain, I'm stuck at a client's site for the next few months. I
can read the newsgroups and receive my mail, but I cannot post news, I
can't send from my own account and I can't get access to the web

 <sulk>
----

This means that she will only be able to surf a little on her infrequent
trips home on the weekends.

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: