POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Request from Gail Shaw : Re: Request from Gail Shaw Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:16:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Request from Gail Shaw
From: Ken
Date: 19 Oct 1999 22:55:13
Message: <380D2E9E.3148E3E3@pacbell.net>
Alan Kong wrote:

>   Ken, what happened to Gail? Did she lose access to this server?

I really don't know and she did not explain. I recieved an email asking
me to post this request and so I did. I did already send her a couple
of URL's with images of the instrument but I am not sure if they have
the content she is looking for. If any of you know of other resources
please let her know.

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: