POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Revision control software : Revision control software Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  Revision control software
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 13 Oct 1999 22:58:58
Message: <380546f2@news.povray.org>
Today I came across this link for some free Windows RCS software.  I've been
using it for a few hours and it seems pretty neat.  It is compatible with
GNU RCS, and integrates very well with MS VC++ (and MS Word, for that
matter).  In fact, I think the back end of the thing is GPL complient, while
the windows interface proprietary.

Anyway, it is freeware for single-user systems.

http://www.componentsoftware.com/csrcs/

-Nathan