POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Re: Stupid mistakes : Re: Stupid mistakes Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:17:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stupid mistakes
From: Larry Fontaine
Date: 13 Oct 1999 21:37:13
Message: <38053403.56026FE@isd.net>
I don't know about the multiple-instances thing because I've never used
multiple-instances, but I definitely agree with long filenames for animations. But I
have noticed other peculiarities, like when you do something that cuts off the undo
stack and makes it loop around. I've lost info that way. I'm guessing that POV was
written with Visual C++, because I have it and am somewhat familiar with the
AppWizard, It'll automatically put in things like Save and Load. So it may be a C++
thing.

According to the American College Dictionary they're the same. But I'll look in
Webster's New International, which is 20x as long. (Bad grammer there, starting a
sentence with a conjunction...)