POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Possible bug in focal blur. : Re: Possible bug in focal blur. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:14:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Possible bug in focal blur.
From: Edward Coffey
Date: 13 Oct 1999 00:36:30
Message: <38040c4e@news.povray.org>
Problem solved - there's a gamma correction applied at the end of the
focal_blur function, and I'm sure it shouldn't be there, since when you take
it out, my scenes render exactly as I think they should.
So - Am I right here?  Will this be fixed in the next version?  Will
backward compatability be maintained through use of the #version feature?