POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Starfighter 2 files : Starfighter 2 files Server Time
3 Sep 2024 00:14:03 EDT (-0400)
  Starfighter 2 files
From: Phil Mackenzie
Date: 12 Oct 1999 23:27:57
Message: <3803fc3d@news.povray.org>
Here is the include file for Starfighter 2 along with the gif file for the
hull markings. Documentation on the use is in the include file. I've also
modified the wing mount guns, given them more detail etc.
Be aware that the wing leading and trailing edge don't look great close up.
Because I hand coded the bezier patches that make the wings they don't quite
blend. It looks fine from a little way away. The model is oriented along the
x axis with <0,0,0> being the base of the back of the wing.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Insignia.GIF' (1 KB) Download 'StarFighter2.inc.txt' (6 KB) Download 'us-ascii' (0 KB)

Preview of image 'Insignia.GIF'
Insignia.GIF