POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Iso-surface formulas : Re: Iso-surface formulas Server Time
2 Sep 2024 18:19:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Iso-surface formulas
From: H E  Day
Date: 12 Oct 1999 22:13:52
Message: <3803EA2C.69651689@teleport.com>
I haven't even *finished* high school and I'm not having any problems predicting
what the results of a iso-surface will be.  Of course I'm no math whiz but I've
been doing Povray for about 3 years. My advice?  Test all the functions
(abs,sin,tan,max,etc.) and the try to combine them.(abs(x+sqr(y)+sin(z))
Good luck!

H.E. Day