POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Calculator again 52 KB : Calculator again 52 KB Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:16:29 EDT (-0400)
  Calculator again 52 KB
From: Fabien Hénon
Date: 12 Oct 1999 12:23:46
Message: <3803722E.4ECAB036@club-internet.fr>
I worked a bit on my TI 30X

Blur have been added, nearly all the labels are there. Some still have
to be resized.
This picture already takes 8 hours to render (I guess the multiple CSG
do not help). It's going to take ages with
area lights. I think that I am going to buy an Athlon 1000 Mhz  <sigh !>
pretty soon.

One thing : Does someone have mathematical scriblings with odd signs to
put on a paper beneath the calculator ?
The scene looks dead empty.

Fabien

[Image]

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB) Download 'c:\windows\temp\nsmail1h.jpeg.jpg' (55 KB)

Preview of image 'c:\windows\temp\nsmail1h.jpeg.jpg'
c:\windows\temp\nsmail1h.jpeg.jpg