POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Calculator again 52 KB : Re: Calculator again 52 KB Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:17:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Calculator again 52 KB
From: Ken
Date: 12 Oct 1999 13:29:13
Message: <38036FAF.2BDAABE8@pacbell.net>
Glenn Bech wrote:

> >Maybe: http://www.swin.edu.au/astronomy/pbourke/geometry/coords/
>
> Off topic but, have to ask ; Where on earth did you get that link from ?

The linkmaster has a rare talent for finding obscure links like that one :)

> Im currently enrolled in a MIT course at Swinburne University :-)
> Finishing off my degree in december.

Paul T. Bourke is fairly well know in the computer 3D geometry world.
I initialy found out about him here on these groups I believe but have
since talked with him on c.g.r.r. and through private emails. If you
can buddy up to him he is working on a network cluster project right
now with POV-Ray as one of his benchmark programs. He would more than
likely be happy to help you render some of your more computationaly
intensive POV-Ray scenes for you.

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: