POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Starfighter 2 ~60K : Re: Starfighter 2 ~60K Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:20:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Starfighter 2 ~60K
From: Glenn Bech
Date: 12 Oct 1999 06:35:41
Message: <38030efd@news.povray.org>
Phil Mackenzie wrote in message <3802c65c@news.povray.org>...
>Here's an updated version of my Starfighter with some of the textures
>changed. I also threw in a background using Chris Colefax's excellent
Galaxy
>include (what a guy!) and added an engine glow and exhaust.
>Phil

Nice Image .-) I will definitly be looking at the Galaxy include... Any
Moray plugin
for that yet ? (Ups, off topic in this ng.. Ill ask again somewhere else...)

I tend to be a little picky when it comes to sci-fi images, especially when
it comes
to design so I just have one question ; How does the damn thing land ? Hover
capabillities ? Ramp ?

And what are the helicopter look a like things near the cockpit for ? How
does the
pilot get inside ?

Personally, I think if one start to modell these things properly, it makes
very "realistic" sci-fi
images .-)

But still, I do like the image  :-)

Glenn.