POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Anaglyph Test : Re: Anaglyph Test Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:15:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anaglyph Test
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 12 Oct 1999 04:41:07
Message: <3802f423@news.povray.org>
I'm just using cheap paper and cellophane ones I picked up at a convenience
store during the time ABC made special 3D prime-time television shows, May
of '97 I think it was.
I have to turn them inside out (left for right and right for left) in order
to see anything correctly.  The manufacturer of them obviously goofed.  I
missed every show trying to see them the way the glasses told me to, always
looked flat and the colors were bad anyhow; except at the last 5 minutes of
the last special show I decided to wear them "wrong" and just managed to see
what appeared to be 3D TV.

Bob

news:380### [at] pacbellnet...