POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Starfighter 2 ~60K : Re: Starfighter 2 ~60K Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:18:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Starfighter 2 ~60K
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 12 Oct 1999 04:33:12
Message: <3802f248@news.povray.org>
Pretty neat.  You using 'metallic' and 'brilliance' on it?  Doesn't seem
like it is why I ask.  The color of the engine housings of the previous one
wasn't so much a problem as the finish was I thought.  I mean, texture is a
choice of the creator after all  (so why am I saying anything about
"metallic"? Oh well...)
More prominent exhaust flames would be good, if you think in terms of a more
flashy appearance anyway.

Bob

Phil Mackenzie <com### [at] immanuelpssaeduau> wrote in message
> Here's an updated version of my Starfighter with some of the textures
> changed. I also threw in a background using Chris Colefax's excellent
Galaxy