POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Anaglyph Test : Re: Anaglyph Test Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anaglyph Test
From: SamuelT
Date: 11 Oct 1999 23:04:13
Message: <3802A667.A8A68460@aol.com>
It definitely has depth to it. The sphere in the middle looks flat, however.
It could also use to be deeper, for it looks a lot like a bas relief. Good
job! I would ask for the code, but I'm swamped with other things ;)

--
Samuel Benge

STB### [at] aolcom

"And you can fly
 High as a kite if you want to
 Faster than light if you want to
 Speeding through the universe
 Thinking is the best way to travel"

          -The Best Way to Travel, The Moody Blues