POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Assigning an object to a light source? : Re: Assigning an object to a light source? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:35:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Assigning an object to a light source?
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 10 Oct 1999 11:32:10
Message: <3801afff.2878148@194.174.214.110>
Hi Rick [Kitty5], you recently wrote in moray.win:

> You really sould tell people these things, ...
I do try to tell them as many things as possible, but I guess I miss
some..... Where would you expect to find this type of information?

> also. how about adding super patch support?
Our development efforts are concentrated on the official version and
on the improvement of the Moray interface. Support for the SuperPatch
would be the perfect project for someone with SuperPatch expertise to
implement with the Plugin SDK.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray