POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another calculator [62k] : Re: Another calculator [62k] Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:19:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another calculator [62k]
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 11 Oct 1999 03:09:48
Message: <38018DB1.7FECFA7D@fv.aetec.ee>
Larry Fontaine wrote:

> Why's everybody think this is a contest!??!?!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??

This is not a contest? Really? Sorry, I thought that it was! j/k
Well, competition is a Good Thing (TM), it brings this POVRay community
to higher level. One gets idea, shows it, other one thinks: "I can do
better!" and does indeed. Then this better implementation is posted to
source files and everybody can use it. Remember all those sea scenes,
sky scenes, etc.
Of course my picture falls here out of line, and so does this thread. If
someone has thoughts about it, then perhaps in p.o-t.?