POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trapped [~45 KB] : Re: Trapped [~45 KB] Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:15:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trapped [~45 KB]
From: Lance Birch
Date: 11 Oct 1999 01:37:32
Message: <3801779c@news.povray.org>
> Your *last* image? Have you quit? Converted to max? COMPLETELY!?

Yes, I feel for now I have, I might go back one day to try out some new
features but I think that my POV-Ray years, at least for creating artistic
images, are over :(

> And that's why some people are artists and love what they do! I see it
> somethink like writing a diary. When you create the model, you have to
think
> about *what* you actually want to say with it, and so you have to think
> about your own feelings, opinions and so on. And when you're finished, you
> most probably know more about yourself and your friends!
>
> I find it difficult to be a digital artists; I am more a musician. But
when
> it comes to writing songs, I think it is very much the same: I often learn
> lot when I'm being creative.
>
> Simen.

Yes, I think that I at least try to create a certain mood or feeling in my
images, particularly the "VS - Violent Society" series that was a 30 second
animation that I did.  I think that I learn a lot about myself when I create
the images, and maybe that's why I do it.

By the way, do you have a website Simen?