POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trapped [~45 KB] : Re: Trapped [~45 KB] Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:16:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trapped [~45 KB]
From: Lance Birch
Date: 11 Oct 1999 01:33:51
Message: <380176bf@news.povray.org>
Peter Popov <pet### [at] usanet> wrote in message

> Lance,
>
> I really like the image, although what I relate it to is neither what
> you had in mind nor is it a good memory. Still, I really like it. The
> colors of the background seem to be your favourite because U-th, The
> Zone (the new one as well) and Zenith Design all use them extensively,
> as do most of the pics that you sent me and, not surprisingly, the 3D
> Studio MAX R2.5 box :)
>
> Is there a poem associated with this image?

Ah yes, my favourite colours of all are the deep and grey blues and cyans,
and the bright oranges and reds.  I just like them :)  By the way, for
anyone interested, The Zone is now updated on a daily basis in the "Garbage"
section.  Also, for anyone else interested, the MAX 3.0 box looks kewl, but
I don't yet own it.

One of the poems is associated to it, but I think that my views on the image
have changed now a bit and I don't think the poem represents it well enough
any more, so I won't tell you which one it is :)