POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : YAHI : Re: YAHI (<130kb B.U.) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:19:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YAHI (<130kb B.U.)
From: Glenn Bech
Date: 10 Oct 1999 22:22:27
Message: <380149e3@news.povray.org>
Good!

Looks pretty good so far to me. The only thing i find a little strange is
the
"reflection" of the door in the roof right above it, the stone texture seems
kind of rough and not the kind that would reflect ... But thats MO...

Very nice work on the "blocks" of rock, it makes the scene seem more
realistic.

I also have to agree with mr. Ramst that It looks like a Quake or Unreal
scene,
which is not entirely good since they "raytrace" at 20+ frames pr. sec, but
youll probably keep working on it so... This also happened to me once I
started
modelling a futuristic prison complex, and I couldnt get the "inspiration"
modell all the details that would separate my image from a screenshot of
QuakeII...