POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pod house : Re: Pod house Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:17:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pod house
From: Ken
Date: 10 Oct 1999 18:36:54
Message: <38011447.A01E975F@pacbell.net>
Ken Matassa wrote:

> I started this back in February with the intent of it being the
> focus of an entry in the IRTC. Once I realized I wasn't going to
> make the deadline, I stopped work on it. Recently I had the urge
> to take another look at it.

It's a crying shame this didn't make it in time for the IRTC. It would
have been a contender in the right setting. It has a very high quality
feel to it and I really like the way you blended the bottom with the
top half. You know of course now that you have shown this to us we
expect you to keep going with it and I look foreward to seeing what
else you do with it. I heard mention of a forrest which seems a logical
progression as well as perhaps a small height field to act as a root
mound at the base along with some grass or some such ground cover.

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: