POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mezquita : Re: Mezquita Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:15:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mezquita
From: Ken
Date: 10 Oct 1999 18:32:20
Message: <38011337.DD8DA3F7@pacbell.net>
Sander wrote:

> Ken: a non-progressive jpeg. I'm sorry about the progressive one: didn't
> know something like that existed. ImageReady is all very new to me. It
> *does* have a checkbox for progressive...
> Sander

Thanks for the user friendly version. I'm impressed with your work so far.
It looks to be a very ambitious project but you really seem to have a good
start. I think the lighting is a bit busy but I'm sure you will tone that
down as you go :)

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: