POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : YAHI : YAHI Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:17:32 EDT (-0400)
  YAHI
From: TonyB
Date: 10 Oct 1999 13:25:55
Message: <3800cc23@news.povray.org>
Yet Another Hallway Image... I know, I know, there are too many of them, but
I just can't help myself, they are so fun to make. =)

Anyway, this concept came from Episode I and their ever-so-cool hallways. It
diverged quite a bit, and as you can see, not only became a hallway, but
also an experiment at working exclusively with image_maps. (Forgive me
POVers, for I have sinned...) What do you think of it?

PS: This uses UVPOV. I'm waiting for it to fuse with the SuperPatch and
MiniPatch to add some much needed features. The lighting is temporary.
Muuust... uuuse... meeedia... :)

PS2: B.U. means before upload.