POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trapped [~45 KB] : Re: Trapped [~45 KB] Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:13:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trapped [~45 KB]
From: Simen Kvaal
Date: 10 Oct 1999 11:30:15
Message: <3800b107@news.povray.org>
>Out of all of my images created with POV-Ray, this is the one that I love
>the most, and it was also the last image that I ever made with POV-Ray.

Your *last* image? Have you quit? Converted to max? COMPLETELY!?

>From this image I learnt a lot about life in the process of making it.

And that's why some people are artists and love what they do! I see it
somethink like writing a diary. When you create the model, you have to think
about *what* you actually want to say with it, and so you have to think
about your own feelings, opinions and so on. And when you're finished, you
most probably know more about yourself and your friends!

I find it difficult to be a digital artists; I am more a musician. But when
it comes to writing songs, I think it is very much the same: I often learn a
lot when I'm being creative.

Simen.