POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : How do you feel : Re: How do you feel Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:19:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do you feel
From: plexiglass
Date: 9 Oct 1999 18:03:43
Message: <37ffbbbf@news.povray.org>
Curiosity, if that's an emotion. I thought immediately of those old Life
magazine illustrations of what Earth might have been like before biological
life existed or, in fact, before physical conditions would permit it to
exist. Those pictures kept me busy for hours as a child, wondering what it
would FEEL like to be there--which leads us in a circle to your original
question, Mr. H. Thanks for reminding me.