POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : How do you feel : Re: How do you feel Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:19:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do you feel
From: Buckaroo Bill
Date: 9 Oct 1999 17:48:33
Message: <37ffb831@news.povray.org>
Mick Hazelgrove <mha### [at] mindaswinternetcouk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Please tell me what, if any, emotional response this image engenders
>
> Mick

As I scrolled down the image as it first came up I thought, in about this
order...
Sunrise
Sunset
Volcano
Armageddon
Isolation (about here the stone showed up)
Refuge from the destruction (beginning of the water)
Pollution (where the water started looking oily)
Alien (when some of the clouds scrolled out of sight)

Looking at the whole thing now I get a feeling of the proto-earth before
Oxygen was available. Sterility and Chaos with a hint of insentient
violence.