POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another desktop object -- screwdriver : Re: Another desktop object -- screwdriver Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:16:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another desktop object -- screwdriver
From: Derek Zahn
Date: 8 Oct 1999 09:53:22
Message: <37fdf752@news.povray.org>
Bob Hughes <inv### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> Oh, and no end cap for the handle like I was thinking (only a Popular
> Mechanics set had metal ones {for hammering on? well I do}) although ithey
> all seem much more rounded.

Heh.  Even though the little screwdriver I was working from didn't have a
cap on the end I think I'll put a metal one on anyway.  I also have occasion
to hammer on the ends of screwdrivers from time to time, sometimes wrecking
them, and we are free to render objects the way they *should* be!  Thanks
for the idea.

derek