POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Halloween Pumkin Pic.. .Povray style : Re: Halloween Pumkin Pic.. .Povray style Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Halloween Pumkin Pic.. .Povray style
From: GrimDude
Date: 8 Oct 1999 00:57:19
Message: <37fd79af@news.povray.org>
I saw the previews at a D.B.S. viewing, in fact. It didn't quite look like
traditional Washington Irving, but at least in the same period
(post-Revolutionary War). I like the Headless Horseman, for what I've seen
so far. It sounded like murder/mystery. I'm interested. :)

--
GrimDude
gri### [at] netzerocom