POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Assigning an object to a light source? : Re: Assigning an object to a light source? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:35:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Assigning an object to a light source?
From: Dave Kreskowiak
Date: 7 Oct 1999 23:30:19
Message: <37fd654b@news.povray.org>
As far as I know, there is no way to do it Moray.  The Cylinder light isn't
supported either.

The only way I've been able to do anything like that in (outside) Moray is
to Export the scene first (under the Render menu) and then open the exported
code in POV-Ray and tweek the files by hand.

Anybody else??

Dave

Bill Hedge <FHe### [at] scsilinkcomNOSPAM> wrote in message
> Is anyone aware of a way to assign an object to a light source in Moray?
In