POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Birdhouse : Re: Birdhouse Server Time
3 Oct 2024 21:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Birdhouse
From: Tika
Date: 7 Oct 1999 11:51:43
Message: <37fcc18f@news.povray.org>
Eric Freeman <eri### [at] ametronet> wrote in message

> Welcome to the POV world.  When starting out, it's not important what you
> make, it's putting in the effort to learn all the keywords and techniques.
> An image of your belly button is a good image if it teaches you something.

HAHA! I don't think I'd start with that as a subject though. My birdhouse is
challenging enough. And fun. Thing is I haven't had time lately to work on it
more - since been down with flu and also "real life" kicked in. But I got a
few tips here and saved them to notes so I can work on it later and try all
the suggestions.

I also find looking and trying other examples also helps me learn. I want to
still go through the entire POVRay tutorial, though. After that, any
suggestions on what other tutorials to try?

--

Tika

Tika's Graphics: http://www.5thpower.com/tika/