POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fur: two quick methods : Re: Fur: two quick methods Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fur: two quick methods
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 7 Oct 1999 11:38:45
Message: <37fcbe85@news.povray.org>
Aha after hours searching these seem like two good methods, thanks I've been
looking for a good way, especially that can be animated.  The mesh idea
worked amazingly, and created blinding effects, but wasn't suitable for
animation or blobs (converter cant be found).  These seem like two methods I
can look into.  Thanks

P3TE