POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Toothbrush update (<27kb before upload) : Re: Toothbrush update (<27kb before upload) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:15:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Toothbrush update (<27kb before upload)
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Date: 7 Oct 1999 08:40:49
Message: <37fc94d1@news.povray.org>
looks better, maybe for the bristles going for realism is not the answer,
try several clumps of thicker, or less translucent bristles, it would make
them stand out more..

the neck part is still to fat all round, and the handle need to be a tad
flater and wider, but your definatly getting there :)

Rick