POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Reflections... nice image and some questions. ~80k : Re: Reflections... nice image and some questions. ~80k Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:18:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reflections... nice image and some questions. ~80k
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 6 Oct 1999 19:41:19
Message: <37fbde1f@news.povray.org>
Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote in message
news:37F### [at] pacbellnet...

> You will find more information on incident angles of
> reflection in photography texts. It has been well
> researched and documented. You might try a search
> of online siggraph papers at:
>
> http://w3imagis.imag.fr/Membres/Fredo.Durand/Book/sig98.html

Wow!!!!  So much cool stuff there that I got lost... had to come back here
to read why I went there in the first place.

Eric
"A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one
another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own
pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of
labor the bread it has earned.  This is the sum of good government."
     - Thomas Jefferson
     - First inaugural address, 1801
http://www.ametro.net/~ericfree