POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Meshes : Re: Meshes Server Time
6 Sep 2024 02:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Meshes
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 6 Oct 1999 13:55:13
Message: <37fb8d01@news.povray.org>
Yeah good point, I did find it though with the name and its a great app, if
its not on your list (not that I've checked and thinking about it it
probably is, is there something that isn't on the list) then I'd advise
sticking it on, its a good little app.  The URL I eventually found is er
lets look ooh how original http://www.softy3d.com/en/index.htm - providing
ur English.  Anyway good app, not tested the export yet though.

P3TE