POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Chemistry : Re: Chemistry Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:17:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Chemistry
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Date: 6 Oct 1999 11:30:33
Message: <37fb6b19@news.povray.org>
I have only found a vast improvemt over the 4x4 area light when i use 3 4x4
lights each aligned along on of the 3 axis - sort of like the peice of graph
paper used by someone here - forget who!

however, i have rended some images with upto 30x30 lights, and was very
impressed with the results, especially for simulating sunlight..

Rick