POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Chemistry : Re: Chemistry Server Time
3 Oct 2024 21:22:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Chemistry
From: Simen Kvaal
Date: 5 Oct 1999 18:34:02
Message: <37fa7cda@news.povray.org>
>It's not perfect, but at a render time of about 3 hours, I didn't feel

3 hours? What kind of machine are you running? Or is there any advanced
quirks to the code I don't know. Just curious.

Some two hundred spheres can be done in a couple of minutes, can't they?

But I love the image! Perfect sphere-image; I have this fascination for
them; maybe because I cannot model anything else... :/