POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Garden - Work in Progress : Re: Garden - Work in Progress Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:16:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Garden - Work in Progress
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 5 Oct 1999 17:22:08
Message: <37fa6c00@news.povray.org>
Real neat place there, I checked out most of the images.  If you have a
monitor like my old 486 PC had it would explain why you generally have
brighter, and thus faded pictures compared to what I'm seeing here on this
current one.
Always hard to tell if it's intentional or out of neccessity when the
pictures are light or dark.

Bob

Tika <sum### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> Bob Hughes <inv### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
>
> > I hadn't even considered the frame being 2D the dop shadow might have
been a
> > tip-off but you have good area light shadows in the picture besides too,
> > unless of course you were post-processing on those also.
>
> I don't think I did any post-processing of the lighting. Sometimes I do
adjust
> gamma and brightness but this one I didn't have to. The frame is two Blade
Pro