POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : REAL Lense Flare (montage of images) : Re: REAL Lense Flare (montage of images) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 21:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: REAL Lense Flare (montage of images)
From: Scott Hill
Date: 5 Oct 1999 09:04:40
Message: <37f9f768@news.povray.org>
Rick [Kitty5] <pov### [at] dialpipexcom> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> It actually worked!, i have beed trying to do this for ages now, anyhow
the
> attached image montage shows the lense flare, view without lenses, overall
> view of scene, and close up of 'camera box' with side cut away so you can
> see the lenses.
>
> Modeled totally in Moray, each image rendered 320x240 with RAD, the image
> with the lense flare took about 5 mins to render.

    Wow. Looks good. So how's it done ? (source ? description ?) What's RAD
?

--
Scott Hill : sco### [at] cyberlifecouk
Software Engineer (and all round nice guy)

Unless otherwise indicated, the views expressed within this post are my own
and should not be attributed to anyone else.

"We will decide what the news is. The news is what we tell you it is." - The
Fox TV network.