POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : BoxBlob (40kb before upload) : BoxBlob (40kb before upload) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 21:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  BoxBlob (40kb before upload)
From: TonyB
Date: 5 Oct 1999 07:24:21
Message: <37f9dfe5@news.povray.org>
Hello. Using the same method as before, and after having battled against the
limitations of the isosurface patch, here is the end result. Again, this is
just demonstrative, and so is relatively simple. This is a torus, with 4
boxes, 2 at the top and bottom and 2 at either sides. I hope you like it and
see the potential for this neat multiplication stuff.

PS: Yes, I had to forget about the cylinders to make it short enough. =(

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'boxblob.jpg' (40 KB)

Preview of image 'boxblob.jpg'