POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Garden - Work in Progress : Re: Garden - Work in Progress Server Time
3 Oct 2024 21:22:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Garden - Work in Progress
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 4 Oct 1999 20:40:18
Message: <37f948f2@news.povray.org>
I hadn't even considered the frame being 2D the dop shadow might have been a
tip-off but you have good area light shadows in the picture besides too,
unless of course you were post-processing on those also. heh-heh
I don't think it's a bad thing to make 3D look 2D, just another form really
using a different medium.  It's all relative anyhow, someone else is not
going to see what I see, exactly anyway.

Bob