POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Bear : Re: Bear Server Time
3 Oct 2024 21:21:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bear
From: Scott Hill
Date: 4 Oct 1999 12:34:14
Message: <37f8d706@news.povray.org>
Peter Cracknell <pc### [at] lineonenet> wrote in message
>   Any ideas on the textures?

    Quite a while back there was a teddy bear picture (and source, IIRC)
that used media to simulate bobbly teddy-bear fur. I had it as my desktop
image for a while. Sorry, don't recall any details, but it was probably
posted to p.b.i. You'd do worse than trying to find it if you're after a
teddy-bear.

HTH,
--
Scott Hill : sco### [at] cyberlifecouk
Software Engineer (and all round nice guy)

Unless otherwise indicated, the views expressed within this post are my own
and should not be attributed to anyone else.

"We will decide what the news is. The news is what we tell you it is." - The
Fox TV network.