POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Bear : Re: Bear Server Time
3 Oct 2024 21:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bear
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 4 Oct 1999 12:16:49
Message: <37f8d2f1@news.povray.org>
Yeah the textures are as an experiment to get the colour - a fur macro, yeah
where?  OK that sounded lazy, I'll say it again, I haven't made a macro yet
and haven't got around to learning, is there a fur macro lying around?  At
the moment I'm trying to use Chris Colefex's hair tool from meshes but cant
convert blobs to mesh as yet, so no luck there yet.

P3TE